Reiki Level I :
On completion of this class, you are able to give Reiki healing to self and others by touch..
At this level following subjects are covered:
- 1. Gassho meditation
- 2. The origin and history of Reiki
- 3. Why people get sick
- 4. Human Energy System
- 5. Aura/auric body
- 6. Chakras
- 7. The Reiki energy and how Reiki heals
- 8. The Reiki Ideals, precepts or principles and Attitude of gratitude
- 9. The complete hand placement system
- 10. Giving a complete Reiki healing for self and others
- 11. Spiraling and balancing
- 12. Scanning technique
- 13. Using Reiki for specific ailments
- 14. Chakra Balancing
- 15. About Reiki level II and III
Class Duration :Knowledge sharing and attunements are spread over two days. Attending class on both days in contiguity is must as attunements are given on both the days. The classes are scheduled from 10 am to 5 pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Classes are scheduled on weekdays by appointment.
Course fee : Rs. 4500. Reiki Manual, Reiki Music and a certificate are included. Tea and light snacks are provided during the classes.